1. You should be a great cook.
How? How do you expect that? We also grew up playing and studying just like your daughters did. We come from the same world, you see?
2. You should immediately forget your home and start believing that your new home is your only home.
What did you think you were bringing home? A plant?
3. You should wake up early in the morning before anyone else wakes up.
We just got married. We have fun sessions at night obviously. Why would you have such expectations? Why?
4. You should not cling to your husband all the time.
We are trying to build a new relationship here. I have to spend time with him. Why is it so hard to understand?
5. You should change yourself and become exactly how they want you to be.
We have our own identity, our way of looking at things, our way of doing things. We are humans. Not robots. We’ll change only those things that we want to change. Sorry.
6. You should know how to drape a saari.
Hahaha.. hahahahaha.. alright.. LOL
7. You should not miss your home.
Excuse me? Humans, here we are dealing with humans. Just a polite reminder!